Card to card transferGo Back
Online card-to-card transfer is a fast and easy money transfer service - transferring money by indicating the recipient's card number.
If you want your friend to instantly get the amount on their card, at any time of the day, you can do so with the card-to-card transfer service. The transferred amount will be received by the recipient instantly.
Halyk Bank's card to card transfer service:
- Transfer money between Visa and Mastercard cards of any Georgian bank *;
- Transfer is possible only in GEL. If the client has the amount in another currency, the conversion will be made at the commercial exchange rate of the bank operating at the time of the transaction.
- Transfer service is available 24/7;
- The amount is reflected to the recipient instantly.
* Note: Except for Visa Business Card
How to transfer?
- Log in to Halyk Bank's Internet Banking
- Select Menu - Payments / Card to Card Transfer
- Indicate the amount to be transferred;
- Enter the data of the transfer card (16 digit number, term, CVV code);
- Enter the 16-digit number on the receiving card.
The cash transferred between the cards will be reflected on the receiving card instantly and will be added to the available amount. The reflection on the bank account depends on the issuing bank of the receiving card and it can range from 1 minute to 1 banking day.
- Transaction currency GEL
- Visa / Mastercard transfer fee 1%, min. 1 GEL
- In case of transfer from a credit card, the card issuing bank fee will be additionally deducted. In case of Halyk Bank credit cards, 3% of the transfer amount is GEL 7.
- Limit per transfer - 1,500 GEL
- 1 day limit on the sender's card - 3,000 GEL, max. 4 Transactions
- 1 week limit on sender card - 15,000 GEL, max. 15 Transactions
- 1 month limit on the sender's card - 30,000 GEL, max. 60 Transactions