Mobile terminal - Halyk mPOS
Accept payments by any type of payment cards - anywhere and anytime!
JSC "Halyk Bank Georgia" was the first to launch a contactless mobile terminal mPOS on the Georgian market.
Who is the Halyk mPOS mobile terminal intended for?
Mobile terminal - Halyk mPOS is a convenient solution for conducting remote business:
- Logistics companies (couriers, points of issue of orders, maintenance of online stores);
- Service (taxi, pizza delivery, exit car service, guides, salons);
- Insurance agents (with specific retail products);
- Large shopping malls, retail market
What are the advantages of an online portal?
You have the opportunity to view online:
- Transaction history
- Trade object profile
- Statement of money turnover
How to order?
Contact us: (+995 32) 2 24 07 07; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; www.halykbank.ge; fb: halykbank.ge
You can apply to the address: Tbilisi, 40 Shartava st.; Batumi, 49 Gorgasali st.
How the Halyk mPOS mobile terminal works
- Free Halyk mPOS application is loaded on mobile phone or tablet (IOS, ANDROID)
- The terminal communicates with a mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth
- After dialing the amount and specifying the payment, you need to swipe the card
- The consumer receives an electronic check by email
- Transaction in progress
Advantages of the Halyk mPOS system to expand your business:
- It is very easy to carry mPOS with you due to its compactness and portability.
- Small size and portability make the mPOS comfortable and easy to wear.
- The ability to control payments, cash flows and distributors online;
- The ability to accept payments by payment cards, including business and credit cards;
- Availability of the function of making contactless payments;
- Availability of access to the history of payments, including the formation of an online statement from the web portal;
- After making a payment, an electronic check is instantly sent to the consumer by e-mail;
- Terminals have the highest degree of protection (3Des, DUKPT, PCI DSS)
What are the conditions for receiving a mobile terminal?
- Terminal receipt and monthly fixed commission - 0 GEL
- No minimum monthly turnover requirements
- Only commission from the transaction - as agreed
What is required to connect to the mPOS system?
- Mobile phone or tablet equipped with iOS or Android operating system
- Internet (Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G)